Forms & Important Info > PDS & Forms
- The Crescent Wealth Super Fund (general information brochure)
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Investment Choice Guide
- Additional Information to the PDS
- Insurance Booklet (for Optional Insurance)
- Crescent Wealth Super Fund Compliance Letter
- NOTICE: CWSF Income Protection Premium Rate Increase due to Stamp Duty
- Providing your identification documents
- OFR Significant Event Notice
- ADA Significant Event Notice (for previous Salic Super Members)
For the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund PDS, Investment Choice Guide, Additional Information and Insurance Booklet, it should be noted that effective from 1 July 2016, the Trustee name has changed to ‘Diversa Trustees Limited’. All references in these documents to ‘The Trust Company (Superannuation) Limited’ (‘TTCSL’) should be replaced with ‘Diversa Trustees Limited’. This change has no impact on members, fund contact details or on the product offer itself. Go to Diversa Trustees Limited to further information about the trustee of Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund.
Super Fact Sheets
Super Annual Reports
- OR you can download a Crescent Wealth Super application form here.
- Apply to Rollover/Transfer Your Previous Super in less than 4 minutes online.
- OR you can download a Request to Rollover/Transfer Form here.
- Employer Notice Form (Pay My Super Contributions into my Crescent Wealth Super Account)
- Superannuation Investment Choice Form (should you wish to alter the investment ratio of your superannuation, for example, from 100% Growth to 50% Growth and 25% Balanced and 25% Conservative, or other).
- OR Change Your Super Investment Choice ONLINE here.
- Binding and Non-Binding Death Benefit Nomination Form
- Tax File Number Notification Form
- Optional Insurance Form (Members Personal Statement)
- Insurance Transfer Form (if you have an insurance policy linked with a previous super fund that you wish to rollover)
Please Note: Some internet browsers have trouble viewing PDFs. If you open one of our files in your browser and it says “Please Wait”, simply right click and ‘Save As’ the link to the file desired onto your computer, and open the file in Adobe Reader from the folder where you saved it. If you require any assistance, please get in touch with Crescent Wealth Member Services on 1300 926 626 or email@example.com