In constantly striving to enhance the experience for each of our Crescent Wealth Super members, we are creating an all new Member Portal designed to improve how you understand and access your superannuation. As we move to the new Member Portal, there will be some interruption to our normal services from the 1st of March to the 19th of March (Limited Service Period). We are working hard to ensure that these inconveniences are minimised.
Limited Service Period between 1st March to 19th March 2018.
- During this Limited Service Period, we will be commencing the transition of the Fund’s data to our new administrator’s systems.
- Furthermore, no changes to your super account can be processed. This includes any transactions around rollovers in and out, contributions, investment changes, benefit payments, general updates or insurance related matters.
- Any requests/changes, including contributions and benefits payments, received during the Limited Service Period, will be processed on or after the 19th of March 2018.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding during this particular period.
- If you have any further queries about the Limited Service Period, please contact the Crescent Wealth team on 1300 926 626 and we can help you.
Urgent requests may be processed during this period, and will be considered on a case by case basis by the trustee. Whilst the Limited Service Period is expected to end on 19 March 2018, there may be delays in processing any requests or changes up to 4 April 2018.
Did you need to proceed with any immediate action?
If you would like to learn more, please continue reading below.
What does the new Member Portal mean for you?
- From the 19th of March, to sign into your member portal, you will need your new member number and PIN.
- You will automatically be taken to the new portal when you sign into your Crescent Wealth Super Fund account via the Crescent Wealth website.
- You will be able to access and manage your super through our new member portal.
- You will be able to do transactions online for a better and more efficient experience.
- Stay up-to-date with regular newsletter communications providing you with information on world investment markets and how they affect your retirement savings.
- Increase your confidence and knowledge with self-help and educational tools.
Where can I get my new username and password?
- You will be receiving a new member number to coincide with the introduction of the new Member Portal. This number will be sent to you by email, if we hold your email address, on or after the 19th of March 2018, along with a new member PIN shortly thereafter. Please look out for this. You can reset your PIN online as soon as you receive your new member number if we hold your email address.
- Your current member number and member portal password will still be active on the Fund’s website up to the 19th of March (however you won’t be able to make any changes to your account – see the Limited Service Period section below).
- If you have forgotten your current username or password, please click onto ‘Forgotten Password?’ link or contact the Member Care Team on 1300 926 626.
Employer and Salary Sacrifice Contributions
Changes to payment of your Superannuation Guarantee (SG) and Salary Sacrifice – For employers and/or members
- If your employer currently pays your SG contributions via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), then from 1st of March 2018, they will need to start using SuperStream – details are available here.
- If your employer currently pays your SG contributions via SuperStream then there will be no changes.
- After 1st of March 2018, EFT as a payment method will no longer be available for Fund members. Any payments made via EFT to the Fund after this date will not be accepted and the money returned to the originating bank account. You will have to utilise one of the other options listed above to make contributions to the Fund.
Do I have to use SuperStream if I am an employee or director of my own business?
If you are a director or employee of your own business, and the business makes contributions for you to a super fund, these will need to made using SuperStream.
My employer made a contribution between 1st of March to 19th March 2018 but I don’t see it being reflected in my super account. What can I do?
- All transactions made between this period will be placed on hold until after the 19th of March, 2018. Whilst the Limited Service Period is expected to end on 19 March 2018, there may be delays in processing any requests/changes up to 4 April 2018
- If you still do not see any contributions reflected after the 4 April, 2018. Please contact the Member Care Team on 1300 926 626
My employer made a contribution between 1st of March to 19th March 2018 but it has been rejected or has bounced back. What can I do?
More than likely your employer has made your contributions via EFT. EFT for employer contributions is no longer available. Your employer is required to update their payment method to SuperStream compliant system. Please download the factsheet here to pass to your employer or ask your employer to call the Member Care Team on 1300 926 626.
From the 1st of March 2018 onwards, all non-employer contributions (i.e. contributions by members for themselves or their spouse) can only be done via BPAY. From 19 March 2018, you will need to use the new BPAY biller code and you will have a new customer reference number.
If paying member contributions from 19 March 2018, please use the following BPAY details:
Biller code: 279000
Customer Reference No. (CRN): You will find your new CRN under the Personal Details section of your new Member Portal.
Biller Long Name: Crescent Wealth Super Fund – Member Contributions
Biller Short Name: Cres Wealth-Member
If you are paying contributions for your spouse use the following BPAY details:
Biller Code: 279018
Customer Reference No. (CRN): You will find your new CRN under the Personal Details section of your Member Portal.
Biller Long Name: Crescent Wealth Super Fund – Spouse Contributions
Biller Short Name: Cres Wealth-Spouse
We’re here for you
We are regularly looking for ways to provide you with the best possible experience. We are excited about these changes and are confident these developments will significantly enhance the way you engage with your superannuation.
As always, if you have any questions about the impending changes or you would like to discuss your superannuation, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 926 626 or simply reply to this email [email protected]